CQ EL PASO

Subject: CQ EL PASO
From: MIKEAA8FE@aol.com (MIKEAA8FE@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 21 06:44:36 1996
Occupation will have me relocating wihin the next few weeks from Michigan to
El Paso, TX. (That occupation being radio broadcasting).

Looking for any information re: Amateur Radio Clubs in general - - Contest
Clubs
in particular in the El Paso area.  Would like to meet as many contesters and
DXers as possible before arriving to get assistance with a few questions.

Reply direct, please.  Or call evenings at 517-596-2651.

Thanks for the bandwidth!!

73,  Mike AA8FE