NCJ article on CONTEST RULES

Subject: NCJ article on CONTEST RULES
From: HENRYPOL@aol.com (HENRYPOL@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 23 13:34:38 1996
At the risk of being severly flamed (that's OK; got a new fire extinguisher
with the new fishing boat), I am curious as to why there has not been any
thread started relative to KR2Q's extensive article in the latest NCJ about
Contest Rules.

Is it because all of us are guilty of breaking at least one of the rules as
defined by Doug (re: CT's F8 feature)?  So we don't want to talk about it!

Or, was all of this discussed and "put-to-bed" at Dayton?

Question: Should this article be REQUIRED READING for each operator before
every major contest?

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol@aol.com