testing Q&A

Subject: testing Q&A
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Sun May 26 04:11:34 1996
What you say is true. But who gave you the dermination to pass the code in order
to qualify? Only you.

73, Ed
-------------------------------------
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 03:11:34

This message was sent by Chameleon

From: WX0B-JTERLESKI@worldnet.att.net (Jay Terleski) (Jay Terleski)
Subject: Italy visit

I shall be visit/working in Avezzano and Rome Arriving This Wed and leaving
on Wed after May 29-June 5.  I would like to get in touch with contesters in
the area for a visit.

Jay WX0B