WPX PREFIXES

Subject: WPX PREFIXES
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Mon May 27 17:10:38 1996
Someone made the comment that the special Olympic prefixes were causing
confusion.
That's an understatement! They stink, at least on CW. So, if any of you find
K2BSB or K9BSB in your logs, you might consider changing the call to K26SB or
K96SB. Their are probably other combinations,The K400SB seemed to work the
best,
but never again!!!

73, Ed
Name: ed sleight