40 Beam Recommendations

Subject: 40 Beam Recommendations
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Wed May 29 22:32:49 1996
Well, a funny thing happened on the way to the top of the tower last Thursday.
At about 65', the pully off the mast decided to let go. Still haven't found all
the parts to the thing, and have yet to have a word of prayer with the manf.
( After all, the thing was only rated at 480 lbs ) BUT

Would like recommendations from you guys with full size 3 element 40s on what
to replace it with. I am primarily interested in stength, as we are subject to
icing here, and of course performance. Emphasis again on FULL size on all
elements...Will summarize if enough responses.

73, ED

Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 21:32:49