Plaque Strategies

Subject: Plaque Strategies
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 5 22:33:17 1996
We have a similar program here... We are plagued by the Japanese Beetle....so
we go out and by Japanese Beetle Traps and give them to our NEIGHBORS
as gifts ($->   You beer drinkers in the Lone Star should give bug zappers to
YOUR neighbors! You can drink all the beer you want as you watch your
neighbors inundated with the critters.... The neighbors love you for your
concern over their comfort till they do some snoopin' around and discover
that you gave them the BAIT!
                                                            73 de Doug
P.S. Plaques??? Not when you live within 200 miles of 90% of the worlds
finest OPs!....so you wait for your measly certificate and have it mounted
yourself :-)