Vanity Calls (PREVIOUS MSG )

Subject: Vanity Calls (PREVIOUS MSG )
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Fri Jun 7 04:55:49 1996
Well, I don't see any other way out of this so here goes. I must have hit the
wrong key, because the message was intended as a reply to a private individual.

If you remember, I signed it Ed and Shadow...Shadow ( besides being the name of
my cat ) is also Shadow Software Inc. I have been marketing vanity call disks
for
over a year now. When I referred to "my database", I was referring to my
database
for available calls. I asked the computer to kick out any "changed" ones, and it
gave me several, but I just named the first three for my customer.

Please excuse my error and I apologize to all, and for the neccessity of this
message. But perhaps to satify some of your curiosity, well over 200 1X2, 2X1,
and
1X3 calls have now been issued under the program in the first few days of Gate
1.
This is far above what had been expected.

Again, my apologies. Working on that full size 3 element 40 in this heat must
be cooking my brains.

73, Ed

Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net