FW: American Airlines Net SAAver Fares

Subject: FW: American Airlines Net SAAver Fares
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 04:22:35 1996
>On Wed, 12 Jun 1996 frenaye@pcnet.com wrote:
>
>> A bunch of airlines are now using the Internet to sell unused tickets at
>> the last moment.  I've attached the weekly message from American Airlines
>> so you can subscribe if interested.  I've also seen someone
>> (Northwestern?) offering
>
>Hi Tom!  Perhaps I am blind, but I didn't see subscription information in
>the message you attached.  I saw an 800 number and a web-page address,
>but no e-mail address to send a subscription request to.  Is there one,
>or do you need to use a web-browser to look at the web site first.  Or am
>I truly blind?
>
>73, Jim  N6IG

It appears you have to subscribe by going to their web page
(http://www2.amrcorp.com/cgi-bin/aans) and filling in the form (text is
below), or maybe a message to webmaster@amrcorp.com will do it.

      73 Tom

PS: Blind, no...  But my sources tell me you're the one to beat at WRTC. GL!

New! Subscribe to American Airlines New Net SAAver
Fares E-mail List.

Subscribe today to a special new e-mail list from American Airlines and each
Wednesday American will send you the latest list of Net SAAver Fares. These
special discounts are the easiest way to save on American Airlines and
American Eagle for travel to a variety of destinations each week. Fares apply
for Saturday departures, returning anytime the following Monday or Tuesday.

Please select Subscribe, Unsubscribe, or Check to see if you are currently on
the Net SAAvers E-mail List.

Note that if you were previously subscribed to the DFW or ORD Net SAAvers
E-mail List we have added you to the new list.

    Subscribe to Net SAAvers E-mail List
    Unsubscribe from Net SAAvers E-mail List
    Check to see if I'm on the Net SAAvers E-mail List

Enter your complete e-mail address:

Send comments or suggestions to: webmaster@amrcorp.com
Copyright © American Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444