Discoverer 7-2

Subject: Discoverer 7-2
From: KY2P@aol.com (KY2P@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 20:17:35 1996
Hello contest denizens:

I am in the process of rebuilding a Hygain
Discoverer 7-2 40 meter 2 el yagi.  I am going
to use the RG213 loop method to feed it, and
was wondering, does it particularly matter which
side of the driven element I attach the center of
the coax to?  Looking at the instructions, and
the construction of the yagi, both sides of the
driven element appear to be exactly the same.
Reason for asking:  I am going to be mounting
this antenna (temporarily) on a guyed roof mast,
fixed on EU, and the orientation of the building is
such that fully one half of the antenna will be
hanging off the building, and the other side has
roof ten feet below it.  Does it make any difference
to even have the "hot" side with no roof below, or
should I just not worry about it?

Thanks
Scott KY2P                      KY2P@aol.com

The Ten-Tec TITAN:  A legend returns....