free software

Subject: free software
From: ky1h@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Jun 15 12:40:01 1996
I have updated my web contest software list so that you can now get
each ot the tools separately and view manuals on-line.  i also added
my packetcluster tool to extract homenode lists from dx spots.  i plan
on adding some more misc tools in the near future so keep checking.
i have more stuff for playing with dsp using a dvp board and a quick and
dirty slideshow we used for field day one year that uses windows .bmp
and .wav files instead of a fancy package.

get to it direct at http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html
or thru regular links from my opening page (also revised recently)
below.

73, dave

--
ky1h@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net