Vanity calls

Subject: Vanity calls
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 23:10:50 1996
Actually, on Tuesday, there were only 894 call changes, ( what is amazing is
that
the FCC could process that many in one day ) and of these, only 55 were 1X2 or
2x1. I suppose if you're stuck with a 2x3, you might consider a 1X3 or 2x2 a
"vanity call".

Guess everyone has heard by now that 1A opens on 7/22.

73, Ed

Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 22:10:50