WRTC/Florida Contest Group Challenge

Subject: WRTC/Florida Contest Group Challenge
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 00:11:14 1996
In the spirit of fraternal competition and a zealous lust for anchovie pizzas
I hereby accept the challenge put forth by Florida Contest Group Vice
Persident, and Low Power Contest Guru AC1O.

In keeping with the spirit of the WRTC games, K1ZX will utilize his KT34A
"multiplier antenna" - not his 10/15/20 meter monobanders, and meet AC1O on
his home turf of Low Power operation....the NA "150 Watts Out" Power limit
will be observed by both stations. All QSOs and solicitation of QSOs will be
with 150 watts or less out.

Goal - to work as many one by one callsigns in the Sixth call area during the
IARU Radiosport contest...i.e. the winner will work the most WRTC-2
competitor stations.

Bands 10 - 40, mode: CW Only (of course...I haven't entered a phone contest
since SS 1983 - the year of the brooms!).

The victor to celebrate by enjoying the pizza of his choice, topped as he
chooses.

I encourage other Florida Contest Group members to join Walt and I as we vie
for the pie...we can cut you in on a slice of the action....join us in the:

Florida Contest Group
Winner Requests Topping Challenge (WRTC)

Its not a contest, its an eating event!

73-GL

Jim, K1ZX
President: Florida Contest Group