Bertha/WRToppingC

Subject: Bertha/WRToppingC
From: foggie@dtx.net (foggie)
Date: Mon Jul 8 04:54:52 1996
Best of luck to you both. I would get involved, but for two things. A) I don't
have the antenna up yet. (boy 2 sections of 25g are hard to find) and b) I have
to go play army games this week. However... I will be around for naqp. :)

73,
al - kk5zx

Does the call give a hint at who I think will win? :)

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/