WRTC Room

Subject: WRTC Room
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 9 19:04:50 1996
I just cancelled my reservation at the Motel 6...  so there is at least one
room available now for anyone who needs it.   Their # is 415-591-1471

Go ZD and 3N!!!!

Paul  WX9E
WX9E@aol.com

From: n1mm@usa.pipeline.com (Tom Wagner) (Tom Wagner)
Subject: WA2SRQ's coax charts

My apologies to Ed Gilbert, WA2SRQ for failing to give
credit to him for his fine post on coax baluns.  I was so
eager to read the technical information that I incorrectly
assumed that WF3T was the author.

73 & thanks, Ed.
Tom