HF9-V.

Subject: HF9-V.
From: NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se (NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se)
Date: Wed Jul 24 09:24:00 1996
--- Received from NRJ.ERJKMO  81-6-468-3270         96-07-24 15:24
  -> VAX.CQ-CONTEST..TGV.COM..INET
  -: - - - - - - - - - - > MAIL USER IN VAX AND INTERNET

Hello all. Does anybody use HF9-V by Butternut and how it is?
For all FT-850 (FT-890 abroad.) users. Collins mechanical
filter can be used.

Moe. JN3WYD/7N2MMX