Local Hwd Stores / Heil headphones

Subject: Local Hwd Stores / Heil headphones
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 00:23:20 1996
>Yes, push your local hardward stores to stock things we can use on towers,
>of course!!!  I can get Sked 5 bolts at Home Depot, but no stainless steel
>u-bolts, for example.  Press on, hardware guys!!!!  73, K4VUD

I recently saw an article somewhere (maybe Time) that a comapny was test
marketing vending machines for commonly needed boat/sailing parts - the kind
of things a weekend explorer might need.  These would be installed at the
marina... Wonder if they'll include stainless steel hose clamps and other
necessary antenna/tower parts?

An unrelated question:  Anyone have an e-mail address for Heil Sound?  Has
anyone ever sent a Heil headset back to them for repair - how are they? (I
broke the small plastic part that holds the earpiece onto the over-the-head
piece on one side because I packed my luggage too tight...).

73 Tom

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444