CQ Umfair (sic) to CW Ops \\ SOA Power Levels

Subject: CQ Umfair (sic) to CW Ops \\ SOA Power Levels
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 22:38:04 1996
Bob wrote:

"All those in favor of alternating CW & SSB dates for WW (and perhaps WPX),
let's innundate the sponsors with a request that this be done.

"Ham lawyers, do we have a class action suit here?"

Last week everyone was picking on lawyers, now you want us to help
out?  No, there's no class action lawsuit here, but then we Volunteer
Counsel are used to questions like that, since the first consultation is
usually free.

Keep me in mind when the neighbor sues, I give a "ham discount" on
the rate.

73, Jim, W9WU   ARRL Volunteer Counsel, Central Division