Need 2 or 3 more OPS for NAQP team

Subject: Need 2 or 3 more OPS for NAQP team
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 17:36:04 1996
Prefer mid west to west coast and maybe a VE...NAQP Phone this Saturday 1800Z
to 0600Z. Single OPS may only work 10 hours. CQWW Phone on the horizon and
this is just excellent practice for you CW guys..Gives you a chance to get
your Phone speed up.  Any time appreciated as I'm having a 14 year old guest
op over for gung ho effort and I'm just trying to make it more fun for him
with the TEAM spirit.
Need to register the Team with the NCJ guy fairly quick so pse let me know
ASAP.

                                                       73 de Doug // N3ADL
    59 PA