Stacking yagis

Subject: Stacking yagis
From: pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org (pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org)
Date: Tue Aug 20 21:57:51 1996
Hi everybody,
i would like a help about two things: first, whitch is the ideal lenght of
the RG 213, between stacks on 10m 7 over 7 (yagis).
Secound, witch is the ideal distance between the same antenas?
If possible i'd like the same answers for 15m, but 6 over 6 yagis.
Thank you very much for the informations, best 73
SERGIO PP5JR