Speaking of Stubs.....

Subject: Speaking of Stubs.....
From: JKAHRS@delphi.com (JKAHRS@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 22:50:32 1996
Well, comedians use this line all the time to change the subject....I wonder
if it works here too!

I am building some Field Day stubs and have a question dealing with multiple
stubs in a transmission line.  The stubs are NOT the same.  They are just
adidional band filters to be inserted in the line.

I have built up some *SO-956* ...four SO-239s soldered together in a square,
capped with copper plate top and bottom and filled with epoxy.  This will
allow 2 stubs to be inserted at a single point.  On 40 meters, I would like
to use 4 stubs.

Question:  What is the distance between ... or does it matter ... that I
should place these *SO-956* units?

73, Hank/K2UVG
jkahrs@delphi.com