FT-1000

Subject: FT-1000
From: NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se (NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se)
Date: Mon Sep 2 05:14:00 1996
--- Received from NRJ.ERJKMO  81-6-468-3270         96-09-02 11:14
  -> VAX.CQ-CONTEST..TGV.COM..INET
  -: - - - - - - - - - - > MAIL USER IN VAX AND INTERNET

Hi all, I'm going to get the FT-1000 for this coming All Asia and
CQWW contest.

I would like to ask all FT-1000 user that how do you feel
during contest operation with this equipment?
I have now FT-850(890) with me but I can't compare to this
compacttranceiver.

Thanks in advance.

JN3WYD/Moe