hard drive crash (fwd)

Subject: hard drive crash (fwd)
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Mon Sep 9 21:18:34 1996
Gibson Research Corp. offers a program called "Spinright" which is
specifically designed to recover data from damaged disks, ect. However,
you need a working drive.So have the drive repaired if you think it's
the electronics, ( which it might not be ) If you have in fact had a
real crash,  I would really suggest you pay the $350 or so
and have a professional outfit do it. Or else write it off. A new Seagate
with tons of space will only cost you a little more than half that.

73,

Ed
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net