VP2V info

Subject: VP2V info
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 17:01:29 1996
Hi gang,

I was all booked to go to Grenada (J3) for CQ WW CW.  I just learned this
week that another group is going down with plans to run a high power
multi-multi for the same test. That certainly makes J3 less attractive for
me.

So I was thinking of pushing my J3 reservations off 'til ARRL CW and go
someplace else for CQ WW CW.  VP2V I thought would be a good one.

So my question to you:  Anyone with info on licensing at VP2V?  How 'bout a
good hotel that can stand hams?  Customs problems?  Etc.?

Thanks for the bandwidth,
73, Dave, WJ2O