TS950 & Heil

Subject: TS950 & Heil
From: NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se (NRJ.ERJKMO@memo.ericsson.se)
Date: Thu Sep 19 05:24:00 1996
--- Received from NRJ.ERJKMO  81-6-468-3270         96-09-19 11:24
  -> VAX.CQ-CONTEST..TGV.COM..INET
  -: - - - - - - - - - - > MAIL USER IN VAX AND INTERNET

Hello all, I have a question about combination of Heil and TS950.
( I need to know before contesting.)

Does anybody use Heil and TS950?
It seems a little bit overmodulated although mic gain is around
9 o'clock position.
Give some tips, please.

Thanks in advance.   Moe/JN3WYD