Resolutions

Subject: Resolutions
From: ni6t@scruznet.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Thu Sep 19 22:53:31 1996
Charles Young wrote:

> A masochist is one who works high power CW knowing that in order to win a
> section certificate he must beat a station (W5WMU)  and operator who will
> come in  #1, #2 or #3 in the USA (and probably #1), instead of entering low
> power, QRP, or multioperator where a certificate would be easier to win.

I define that as an "optimist."

The masochist is the person who pleads "beat me."
The sadist says "nooooooo."

--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Editor, The DXer

From: jon@vii.com (Jon) (Jon)
Subject: Sending applications - Vanity

Question - Please answer immediately.  If I am going to fed ex my
application what is the address it is to go to. I lost it!
Thanks for a quick reply. Good luck to everyone who has or is going to
submit - The 1997 Callbook companies are going
to have fun this year!

Jon