J7 in CQ WW RTTY - isnt there a rule?

Subject: J7 in CQ WW RTTY - isnt there a rule?
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 23:36:15 1996
So how are these people supposed to get the word out about
their spending all that money to go on a trip for a contest/Dxpedition?
I don't think believe that his message was the type of soliciting
a QSO like we see so often on the packet boards on the clusters!

If you refuse to work every group that sends out one of these messages,
So I guess you'll be the only one being hurt by not working all these
groups as they'll probably have many other 5-Land stations who read
their messages to QSO them. So I guess you'll be missing many
needed multipliers well as your chance to win!  <if thats what your trying
for!>

73 de Mike
KA2AEV

Not Changing my call either!!!