Welcome EY, NH2, J7 and others

Subject: Welcome EY, NH2, J7 and others
From: S56A@S55TCP.ampr.org (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Tue Sep 24 05:19:00 1996
After reading tons of non-contest related email on FCC RFI and vanity action,
it is refreshing to spot few rare DX announcement for this week's CQ WW RTTY!
I am looking forward to 3rd HAL plaque for EU winer and also seeing type of
some oldtimers like VK6HD, ZL1AMO, HP1AC, W3LPL, PY0FF etc.  I hoe fierce
competition from hot spots like EA8, CT3, PJ9 will appear again this year.
So let us have fun in digital mode, assisted or not :-)
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.