Fcc and Vanity(delete if not interested)

Subject: Fcc and Vanity(delete if not interested)
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 6 10:31:49 1996
    To all of you complaining about the FCC and vanity
procedures,
        What mess are you referring to? The FCC is doing it the
fairest way possible under the circumstances. Just because they
fouled up your plans of being there first with all those prepaid
applications doesn't mean that they have done a disservice to
the rest of us. If my new callsign request is processed first
I'll be happy. If it is the LAST 610-v to be acted upon I'll be
happy. If I don't get a callsign change period,oh well. The FCC
 also said that they wouldn't accept any applications delivered
before the 23rd of September. You found a loophole and delivered
them on the 21st. Apparently this little FCC bend of their own
rules and stipulations wasn't a problem. Don't be selective in
your rules bending finger pointing. Let them do their job and
stop pissing them off. You have your 1x2 call. Let the process
continue and let us all try to get ours. Remember, this whole
vanity thing is a privilege not a legal right. Privileges can be
revoked.     Have a good day. Ken KP4XS