Fcc and Vanity

Subject: Fcc and Vanity
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 6 20:19:16 1996
Isn't NN3SI the call for the Smithsonian Institute club station?

Jim, K1ZX

From: w2up@voicenet.com (Barry Kutner) (Barry Kutner)
Subject: RTTY sprINT note

Just a quick addendum/errata on my RTTY sprINT aanouncement posted a
few days ago.

This note was a repost/reminder of one posted 4-6 weeks ago (I
think). At that time, a CW sprINT was about to happen that weekend. I
forgot to remove that reference in my repost. Sri if anyone went
looking for a CW sprINT this weekend, and thanks to Derek for
pointing out my boo-boo.
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@voicenet.com