Swaziland is covered

Subject: Swaziland is covered
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 8 17:08:21 1996
Two different operations in 3DA for CQ WW SSB!

Much to my dismay, there are going to be two different Multi-Single entries
from Swaziland for CQ WW SSB.  The callsigns will be 3DA0DX and 3DA0NX.  Good
thing this isn't a CW test.  Try not to get them confused.

Our group is 3DA0DX which includes me and a couple of ZS hams.  QSL via WJ2O.

The other group is 3DA0NX which includes a couple of JA's and DL's.  QSL
direct to:
  Koji Tahara, JM1CAX, ZS6CAX
  Japan Embassy
  P.O. Box 11434
  Brooklyn 0011
  South Africa

Outside the test many of us have various 3DA0 calls.  Both operations are all
band high power and yagi's on 10/15/20.  If you still need Swaziland for DXCC
and don't get them that weekend, you weren't on.

One cool note that I just learned today.  I booked my flight through American
Airlines (so I can get my freq. flyer miles) on a South Africian Airlines
flight.  When I picked up my ticket today I found I'm in seat 15A which is
the upper deck business class on a 747.  I was bumped from coach for free!
 This is about a $1,000 upgrade!  Too bad comming back I'm still in coach.
 I'll be spoiled by then.

73, Dave, WJ2O (3DA0CQ)