WARNING! propagation prediction bug!

Subject: WARNING! propagation prediction bug!
From: ky1h@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun Oct 13 16:41:44 1996
WARNING! if you used my java version of the MOF/LOF Propagation
prediction program to plan for CQWW try it again.  I found a bug
this morning that essentially caused the sun to move through the
sky at a rather strange clip which caused rather strange predictions
at times.  I noticed it when I did not see the expected 15m opening
to europe predicted for 10/26.

also i have added a tech reference section to my web site, it contains
the k2tr 6 band coaxial stub design and the w3lpl rx filter design
among other things that may be useful for contest stations.

--
ky1h@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/ky1h.html