CT help

Subject: CT help
From: ks9w@mc.net (Robert Stolberg)
Date: Tue Oct 22 23:24:45 1996
I'm getting ready to use CT Ver. 9 for the first time and am looking for
help with controlling Radio 1&2 and Rotor 1&2? I don't see any-
thing in the manual or Help menu.

Please reply direct to me at ks9w@mc.net

Thanks, Bob

From: floydjr@Interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd) (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Subject: Submitting Scores Part II

Well I knew I would forget somethings and someone would remind me which
I appreciate very much.

First someone asked if the Z meant zones and the DX is countries. This
basically follows CT summary sheet without the point per qso thing. I
will type this out clearer in the actual posting.

Next thing is very important.

DO NOT POST ANY SCORES TO THE CQ-CONTEST REFLECTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is as per the people who are in charge of this reflector, so if you
have any questions you need to address them to them and not me.

Post your scores on the 3830 Reflector or to me direct or both. I would
rather get your scores twice than not at all. Forgive me for I have lost
how to sign onto the 3830 Reflector but Bill, KM9P will be glad to post
it here I am sure.

As I said I wrote that little FAQ thing fairly fast and I missed the two
above things. I do want things to be pointed out to me and I will always
do my best to correct them. My apoligies to both Jim, AD1C and Bill,
KM9P for this mistake. Feel free to repost or use anything I put on here
as long as my call and name stays with it. That is all I ask.

Ok now if there are any more questions feel free to ask them. Once I
start doing the scores it will be hard to change much.

73's Jim