MC2 IN CQWWDX SSB CONTEST 96

Subject: MC2 IN CQWWDX SSB CONTEST 96
From: i4jmy@uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org (i4jmy@uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org)
Date: Wed Oct 23 14:03:23 1996
 ************* MARCONI CONTEST CLUB ACTIVITY IN CQ WWDX 1996 ***************

 THE FOLLOWING LIST IS THE UPDATED KNOWN ACTIVITY BY SOME OF THE MC2 MEMBERS
 IN 96' CQWW SSB CONTEST.

 IT SHOULD BE ACCURATE BUT MAY BE IT IS NOT COMPLETE, MC2 ALREADY COUNTS 73
 MEMBERS, NOT ONLY IN ITALY !

 CQWWDX 96 SSB CONTEST:

 IG9, Lampedusa Isl., counts as African-Italy and it is in zone CQ 33.
 Operators are already active from the island.

 IG9/IV3TAN (ALBERTO)  SO 160 meters  ('95  80m 1st. world)
 IG9/I4UFH  (FABIO)    SO  80 meters
 IG9/IT9GSF (FABIO)    SO  40 meters  ('95  40m 1st. world)
 IG9/IK2QEI (STEFANO)  SO  20 meters

 IQ4A M/S ('95 M/S 1st. world)
 II2Y M/S

 IK5QGO S/O 10 METERS

 I4LEC  S/O 15 METERS ('95 15m 1st. Europe)

 II4I   S/O 15 METERS (OP. I4MES)

 I2MQP  S/O 40 METERS
 IR4T   S/O 40 METERS (OP. I4JMY)

 IR2W   S/O ALL BANDS (OP. IK2PZC)