Phono Plugs (correction)

Subject: Phono Plugs (correction)
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Wed Oct 30 14:07:26 1996
> Radio Shack is out.

A bad choice of words.  I meant RS is not a possibility.  Besides
the price, their plugs and jacks aren't even the same size any
more!

Scott  K9MA
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu

From: radio@rn3qo.voronezh.su (Sergey Popov) (Sergey Popov)
Subject: FOR K1BV ONLY

DR TED K1BV!
Please send me your E-MAIL and I will be sehd to you
rules of some Russian and others awards.

Sergey RN3QO
e-mail: radio@rn3qo.voronezh.su