Vanity info

Subject: Vanity info
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers AA4GA)
Date: Wed Oct 30 23:04:55 1996
On 30 Oct 96, Bill Fisher KM9P wrote:

> Regarding the W4DX callsign that was taken back by the FCC... They said
> they could not alter my application after it was submitted.  So some lucky
> devil that didn't bother to take W4DX off his list will probably get it.

Since it was issued, they should take it off the market for 2 years
like any other vacated call...then we could all have another shot at
it in Oct. 98.

I _was_ gonna send my club call request in tonite on the web, but the
computer outage scares me...man, I hope KS5SHS will still be
available....

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA