It was me....but still screwy

Subject: It was me....but still screwy
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 2 12:38:47 1996
There is no plaque for the Caribbean DX multi's......Just USA.....If you
wanna plaque you gotta sponsor it yourself...or get a volunteer club to do
so.  This must be the same with the VE gang as well...Hey K2NJ..I'll sponsor
the VE plaque if you'll sponsor the Caribbean plaque. Something wrong with
sponsoring your own plaque!
Still looking for tug boat to tow V2 into Zone 9 but hafta watch out for
N3ED's dynamite threat from PJ9E. Great JOB again ED! You guys can do 30 meg
in your sleep with those 3 pointers ;-(
                                                               73 de Doug @
V26B