A whole new experience!

Subject: A whole new experience!
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 5 22:24:59 1996
    I plan on doing a serious effort in the SSB Sweepstakes!
This is the first time in 15 years that I won't have to sign
portable W?!!! It will be interesting! I just couldn't get
motivated enough with the long callsigns. Hope to work y'all in
2 weekends from SC!
    73 Ken N4UK     ex- KP4XS,KH2F,NP4JV,WB2KQO
P.S. We will have a KP4 Club Callsign for the M/M efforts from
down there.