ENOUGH OF THE VANITY CALL CRAP! Who Cares?

Subject: ENOUGH OF THE VANITY CALL CRAP! Who Cares?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 8 00:39:06 1996

>This topic is neither interesting or topical for this reflector.

     Let me see, in a contest, what do you spend half your life doing?
 Uhh...listening to CALLSIGNS?!  You betcha, Red Ryder.  A callsign is
necessary and important to every contester.  Since the last callsign landgrab
was in 1978(?), you don't have to worry about it again until 2014 or so.

    Personally I find the whole topic (now that we're finally done with all
the Gate 2 filing filing junk) interesting, topical and FUN!

    Hope you get your panties unbunched.

73,  Steve   K7LikesXcellentCallsign