DRSI

Subject: DRSI
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Sat Nov 9 01:19:22 1996
I am looking for any information concerning repair of DRSI boards.  I
have two of the boards each damaged by lightning. ( 3 different hits
this summer).  I have called DRSI in FLA and was told they will no
longer repair.

I would also like to comment on how much i enjoy the reflector.
Lots of good comments and information.

Contesting from western Ky is a task but a most enjoyable one.  Over the
years the antennas have grown from a long wire out my bedroom window
to several towers and yagi antennas..... For those who enjoy it the
work  in "growing a station" is as much fun as operating-- maybe more!

This is my first attempt to send a comment.... with my computer
knowledge it will probably not leave the local area.

73- bud- K4ISV