New Vanity Reflector

Subject: New Vanity Reflector
From: MIKEAA8FE@aol.com (MIKEAA8FE@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 19:14:59 1996
Whether or not you favor, enjoy, oppose or detest the vanity callsign
postings...I think we can all be rest assured that Trey will put an end to it
when he feels it's gone far enough.

Till then......the bitching is taking up more bandwidth than the vanity
postings!!

And I for one am interested in seeing what new calls have come down the line
for contesters whom I've known for years by another call.

There. I feel much better now.

73  Mike W5FX    (The Amateur Formerly Known As AA8FE)

mikeaa8fe@aol.com