New callsigns

Subject: New callsigns
From: S56A@S55TCP.ampr.org (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Mon Nov 11 07:36:54 1996
We just finished WAE RTTY with 600 QSO and many of them USA as always!  I knew
who K3MM was but K1AM was confusing me with consistently strong signal.  I
learned at the end that it was old friend Jeff, ex-K1IU.  Now I glanced at
WA4ZXA list of the vanity series and I can finally understand all the fuss on
this reflector :-)  It is going to as bad as YU3 to S5 change in 1992 followed
by single letter callsigns a year (be) after.  I'll stick to my N1YU against
N1S5 vanities :-)
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.
P.S.  Ex S57MM, YU3EA, YU 1,3,7 PCF of YU1/7BCD fame!