Code Speed!

Subject: Code Speed!
From: blckhole@ripco.com (Keith Morehouse - W9RM)
Date: Mon Nov 11 10:58:34 1996
Tom Wylie wrote:

> This is getting ridiculous.   Why dont we just set our computers to do >
> battle with each other and go down to our local bar for a beer.

While I'm sure Tom typed this in jest, I, for one would LOVE to see a
bunch of those fully automated CW contest machines on the band !!!

We can all sit there and feed 'em a bunch of broken calls so they all
get DQ'ed !!   Cool.....

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole@ripco.com