HELP ABOUT VR96SS

Subject: HELP ABOUT VR96SS
From: pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org (pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org)
Date: Tue Nov 12 15:22:41 1996
Hello all,
i need some informations about which contry is VR96SS?
Thank you for the info.
Best 73
Sergio
PP5JR ALSO ZX5J
                 AMPRNET - pp5jr@pp5uf-gw-2.ampr.org
                 MAILBOX - pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org

From: jjr@databook.com (Jim Reisert) (Jim Reisert)
Subject: 3830 Reflector FAQ - READ and SAVE!

A number of people are sending administrative requests to the main list
address, so here's a refresher course on how to subscribe to the 3830 "Scores"
reflector:

                  3830@contesting.com FAQ

How do I subscribe?

To subscribe you simply send a message to
3830-request@contesting.com. In the body of the message
type 'subscribe' only. No subject is necessary. You should
receive a confirmation message back within a few minutes.

How do I unsubscribe?

To unsubscribe you simply send a message to
3830-request@contesting.com. In the body of the message
type 'unsubscribe' only. No subject is necessary. You
should receive a confirmation message back within a few
minutes.

Do I need to be subscribed to send my score to
3830@contesting.com?

No. You simply send your score in a message addressed to
3830@contesting.com. It will automatically get forwarded
to all people currently subscribed to the reflector?

How do I read 3830 with my WWW browser?

Point your browser to http://www.contesting.com/_3830/.

What if I have a problem?

Any problems should be addressed to Jim Reisert, AD1C,
AD1C@contesting.com or owner-3830@contesting.com