USPS Web page

Subject: USPS Web page
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 01:46:08 1996

Hey everyone, was just cruising around the .gov Webs and ran across an
interesting item.

It seem the US Snail is setting up something called Global EPost. Only a few
countries involved
in it now,(mostly in Europe ) but basically, your letter ( read QSL ) is
scanned and transmitted
electronically to the country where it's going where it is printed out, put in
a regular
envelope and mailed.

That's all I know.Couldn't get the blooming thing to give me prices, but it's
possible the
thing might be cost effective. Site is www.usps.gov

73, Ed
Name: Ed Sleight