Wyoming on SS

Subject: Wyoming on SS
From: Mortonwg@aol.com (Mortonwg@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 22:10:48 1996
Good Day Folks:
   I  just wanted to let everyone know that there would be a Wy. station on
the air this weekend for the SS. I am sorry I was out of town for the CW
weekend but that happens. I look forward to putting in a full 24 hours so I
hope to work as many sections as I can. Best of luck to everyone and I hope
you all have a blast.
                                                 73's
                                                 Warren (Rev) Morton  WS7W