QRP Contesting

Subject: QRP Contesting
From: ae110@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Ed E Jensen)
Date: Tue Nov 19 12:23:52 1996

Hi Gang,

Log is at home and I will check tonight but I
am pretty sure over 2/3 rds of my 570 Q's in
SSB came from running (well jogging anyway).

BTW, can't say I agree with practice of leaving
rig on automatic pilot while attending to nature.

1. uses frequency to no good effect.
2. wastes time of other contesters trying
to answer.

While I'm venting spleen, also don't like practice of
using own call at some one else's station.  Seems like
taking credit for other's hard work.  Operating ability
is much less important than station in results.

73, Ed

--
Ed Jensen, K5ED, El Paso, TX (ae110@rgfn.epcc.edu)