E-mail logs?

Subject: E-mail logs?
From: felipe@pobox.com (Luiz Felipe Ceglia)
Date: Sun Nov 24 16:29:27 1996
Can anyone repost the e-mail for sending the logs?

73's

Luiz Felipe Ceglia <felipe@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~felipe>
[Po Box 92859 - Therezopolis-RJ - 25965-970 - Brasil] [Tel/Fax:+55-21-742-3113]
HamCall: PY1NB (ex PU1WLF) AX.25: py1nb@py2ze.sp.bra.sa
<<PGP key available on finger>>

From: aa0ob@skypoint.com (Greg Fields) (Greg Fields)
Subject: Contest Vanity Humor

I was anxious to try my new call K0OB in CQ WW CW contest
to see how it played on CW versus AA0OB. I called one station
who came back with 0OB? Imagine my surprise when I repeated my
call and he came back with AA0OB! I tried to correct him but,
he continued on certain he had my call. I guess he had a old
MASTER.DTA, which has my AA0OB call. He must of thought he had
AA0OB when he saw it in the MASTER.DTA. I thought I was hearing
things at first but, my DVP receive confirmed it really happened.
I knew it was going to take awhile to get used to sending my
new call but, I sure didn't think I would continue to hear my
old call come back!

73,

Greg

Greg Fields K0OB (Previously AA0OB)