160m DX Window? What a joke...

Subject: 160m DX Window? What a joke...
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 16:39:10 1996
   The only purpose the 160m DX window serves is to allow ON4UN
and the other BIG GUN European contest stations a nice, clear,
sanctioned run frequency to pile on the USA stations and shatter
old 160m records while the rest of us rot in our own QRM. Cmon,
who's kidding who here? I hear it every contest. 73 Ken N4UK