Best Wishes To All

Subject: Best Wishes To All
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 18:19:05 1996
    Season's greetings to everyone, your family and friends.  Sincere best
wishes for health and happiness in this Christmas Season.

Best regards,  Steve  K7LXC

From: va3na@MNSi.Net (Nick Grgic) (Nick Grgic)
Subject: Antennas

I bought a new DX77 8 months ago. My problem is that whenever is raining
SWR on 10, 14 and 18 goes high and antena becomes useless on these bands
for couple of days. I talked to HY GAIN few days ago and I was told that
this is a design problem (coils for these bands are exposed ) and that they
are doing some modifications to fix this problem. Mechanicaly I am not the
happiest man with this antena but I would like to say that antenna works
fine especially on 40 and 30 (what can you expect from vertical on high
bands anyway). I was able to work some nice DX on 40 barefoot (ZL8RI first
day on 40 for example).

Merry Christmas to all !

Nick, VA3NA