CQWW category

Subject: CQWW category
From: devans@lynx.colorado.edu (D. R. Evans)
Date: Thu Dec 26 08:48:11 1996
I ask the following because:

1. The rules in QST are ambiguous;
2. The people I have asked who should know the answer have differed in
their opinion.

In CQWW, are there High power, Single band, Assisted categories, or does
use of assistance automatically put one in the All-band slot?

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ :       devans@lynx.colorado.edu
Member, 1997 Nebula Novel Jury   al019@freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html